A group full of promise with more than 450 doctors as members who, for the past 7 years, through their clinical research efforts, have been coming up with fundamentally new solutions to illnesses:
A huge network
The ability to harness a wide variety of abilities so that treatment can be distributed better to patients.
A longer life expectancy.
A better quality of life during the illness
Less toxicity or side effects from treatment.
SOME KEY FIGURES SINCE 1997
- More than 450 investigators
- 24 protocols closed, 12 protocols in progress, 12 protocols in progress
- More than 230 private or public centers in Europe
- More than 15 partnerships in the pharmaceuticals industry
- 13 permanent employees, 5 of which are clinical research officers